Tuesday, May 7, 2013
I feel that everyone in this class is ready for the AP test even those of us who didn't take the test. The constant essays and reading and poems was literally driving me crazy. I guess its a good thing that I didn't take the test since there was a family issue that had me in Vegas for a good week. I was able to use the time that I didn't have to use to study for the AP test I was able to use the time working on my senior project and working out all the good and the bad ideas I had. In all honestly I am just glad the AP prep is all over and done with.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
I just have to throw out there that I am very excited on how I did on that in class MacBeth essay. I was really nervous on how I was going to do since I seem to always have a hard time writing essays on Shakespeare's work. I was proud of myself to get a 7 on my essay and not going to lie Paul's reaction to me getting a better score on my essay then he did honestly made my day. His frustration almost made me proud because it clearly proves he didn't think I had any idea on what I was writing about.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Overall I feel I did really well on the exam. I was actually quite surprised, I knew so much more about MacBeth than even I originally thought I did. I didn't have to stare at the question for 5 minutes before I was able to come up with the answer. I am actually quite proud that I was able to comprehend Shakespeare's work because I normally have a difficult time understanding his writing.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Overall after todays exam I think I did pretty well. Having only 15 seconds to read the multiple choice questions and answer them was probably the hardest part. I like to have a good amount of time to read the question, comprehend it and then answer it and it is really hard to do that in a matter of 15 seconds. The essay on the other hand was good practice and I think I answered the prompt pretty accurately.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- A dr. observes Lady MacBeth and her nocturnal walking
- They think she feels guilt for the murders of Banquo and Duncan
- Tyrants are protecting Dunsinane
- ten thousand soldiers approaching
- men are ready to fight and die
- MacBeth makes it knows that he is not afraid of death
- Lady MacBeth's illness is within her heart therefor it can not be cured
- Soldiers disguise themselves in the woods in other words they hide out
- Once told that Lady MacBeth has died MacBeth suddenly fears death once again
- Malcolm and his army finally reach the castle
- MacBeth is Macduffs only target
- the third apparition says Duncan and Malcolm may be able to harm MacBeth
- there were 8 kings
- the witches disappear
- Macduff abandoned his family and fled to England
- a messenger tells Macduffs wife and son to leave because "danger is near"
- They don't leave and they are killed
- Malcolm doesn't trust Macduff
- One dr. can cure patients just by touching them
- Ross reports that Macduffs whole family is killed
- Malcolm and Macduff are going to fight back
- witches prophecy's come true
- MacBeth doesn't want Fleance to become king
- MacBeth views Banquo as a threat
- Lady MacBeth and MacBeth become King and Queen
- Banquo is killed
- Fleance fled
- MacBeth worries about Fleance revenge
- MacBeth saw Banquo's ghost
- King Edward and Duncan's son are preparing for war against MacBeth