Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To Facebook or not to Facebook

I think Facebook has both positives and negatives. Facebook using your personal information to access adds that they think you might like is clever,however; if you are a young child or teenager I don't think they should be able to access your information. Personally I like facebook myself because it is easy to stay connected with your peers. I never really considered the fact that they are using my personal information. On the other side Facebook is a good place to find drama. Like the article said millions of teens are exposed to bullying everyday. On a social network like Facebook you never know what kind of people you will be exposed to. Overall, Facebook is a good way to stay connected  yet it is also a way for your personal information to be collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment