Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tools that change the way we think

Extensive internet/media/technology effects the way I think tremendously. I never have to worry about not being able to find the answer to something. It is so easy to pick up my phone and google it. This technology definitely keeps me entertained but it really is effecting the way I think. I find myself going to post on my blog off my phone and along the way a 15 minute assignment ends up taking me an hour because I get so side tracked checking my facebook, texting, instagraming etc. I feel like i don't pay attention to things like I should because I am always so side tracked. Yes, it is nice to be able to find the answer to a question in an instant but we really aren't being pushed to actually look up an answer. Technology and media definitely has its positives and negatives but it is a huge part of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment