Thursday, February 21, 2013

FIRST QUARTER REVIEW

Over the first quarter I worked hard then slacked and now I am picking things back up again. I tend to get overwhelmed with everything and normally I start to focus on one class more than others and that class for me right now is math. I need to learn to find the balance between all my classes that require more focus. I think that I am beginning to focus more and I am actually putting more effort into this class and not just putting all my focus and energy into my math class. Next quarter I am determined to not slack at all and finish the year off strong. Its my last semester in high school I might as well finish off strong. As far as the course goes I think that everything is flowing fine its just a matter of us checking the blog and doing our work which I was not doing for a while. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned to you before that I have a hard time checking the blog for whatever reason. Checking my blog just isn't one of the things that pops into my mind when I go onto the internet but I have found my ways around it. I saved the blog on my favorites page so every time I log onto the internet the blog automatically pops up in the corner. I'm slowly finding ways to work around my own struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment