Monday, February 18, 2013

I Am Here

My progress through the first grading period was definitely not my best work. I definitely slacked and put more focus into my other classes and didn't really think about this class as much as I should. I tend to not put much time and energy into this class because I feel since it is basically an online course that I will eventually get to it but I never do. I am going to start checking the blog as one of my daily routines rather than saying, "Oh i'll look later". I think that when I actually focus and strive to do my best work not only does it reflect in my grade but I too feel good about myself for doing my best. As of right now I am not proud of my work but I still have time left in this school year to focus my time and energy  more into this class. As far as senior project goes I am still bouncing back between ideas and I am trying to find a way to incorporate all my different thoughts into one.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the Bob I assignment and I appreciate your honesty in this post. You are missing the last batch of literary terms and I look forward to seeing them when you get around to posting them.

    ReplyDelete